The increasing proliferation in the home and building automation sector across India has led to an immense growth opportunity in this sector. According to the TechSci Research report, India is projected to grow at the rate of 22% during 2015 to 2020. This debut edition will showcase comprehensive collection of the latest technologies and solutions in building development i.e. automation system, energy management systems, access control securities and solar buildings from around the world.
The building automation and electrical control market is robustly growing and is transforming the traditional industries with more energy efficient solutions. Electrical building technology India (EBTI) will showcase a wide range of smart, non-complex and cost effective energy management systems which will impact and influence your overall living and business efficiency.
New Delhi, India
|Opening time||Day 1 1000 to 1800 Trade only
Day 2 1000 to 1800 Trade only
Day 3 1000 to 1600 Trade only
|No. of exhibitors
|No. of visitors
Building and Home Automation
● Building and construction industry, contracting companies
● Building authority
● Building technology service provider
● Design studios
● Government procurement department
● Government, public utilities representatives
● Hotel industry
● Importer / exporter
● Industry association
● Interior designer
● Manufacturing industry
● Other service provider, consulting companies
● Planner / engineer
● Property developers
● Public authorities
● Real estate management companies
● Skilled trade (electricians, installers, etc.)
● System integrator
● Wholesaler / distributorOther visitor target groups
|Organiser(s)||Messe Frankfurt Trade Fair India Pvt. Ltd
Please contact us for participating details:
Ms Cynthia Lam
Tel: +852 2238 9949
||Free admission for trade visitors. Children, students and non-trade visitors will not be permitted entry inside exhibition halls.
Official travel agent
Ms Claudia Wong
Nan Hwa (Express) Travel Service Ltd.
5/F, North Blk, Skyway House
3 Sham Mong Road
Tai Kok Tsui
Tel: +852 2126 5930
All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport or UN Laissez Faire with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
- For citizens of Hong Kong, Macau and citizens of other countries residing or visiting Hong Kong, please refer to this website for details on visa to India.
- For Chinese citizens and citizens of other countries residing or visiting China, please refer to this website for details on visa to India.