NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia are perfectly positioned to cater to the growing demand in the music-product and pro-audio and lighting sectors.
|Exhibition date||12 – 14.09.2019 (Thu to Sat)|
|Venue||Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre
7/1, 5-iy Luchevoy prosek
|Opening time||Day 1 1100 to 1900 Trade only
Day 2 1100 to 1900 Trade only
Day 3 1100 to 1900 Trade only
|No. of exhibitors||109 from 12 countries
|No. of visitors
|Product groups||Lighting technology
Stage technology and truss systems
Laser technology and effects
Specific accessories for lighting and stage technology
Projection and display technology
Media control and networks
Video technology and CCTV
Conference and communication technology
|Visitor profile||Wholesale / foreign trade
Retail / specialist trade
Industry / installation trade for professional event, media, audio and studio technology
Operators and staff of sound studios, radio, film and television engineers
Operators and staff of entertainment caterers (discotheques), theatres, multi-purpose halls and event locations
Stage and theatre decorators
Hire companies for professional lighting, sound and/or media technology
Specialist companies for media installations
Event agencies and agencies for stand construction
Engineering offices and specialist planning departments for lighting technology and / or room acoustics / sound protection
Set designers, camera operators, lighting designers
|Organiser(s)||Messe Frankfurt RUS Ltd.
NAMM - The National Association of Music Merchants (USA)
- Raw space: EUR 175 per sqm + VAT (18%)
- Standard booth: EUR 255 per sqm + VAT (18%)
- Registration fee: EUR 330 + VAT (18%)
|Ticketing||Trade visitors only.
Free of charge upon registration
Official travel agent
Ms Joyce Chan
Jetour M.I.C.E. Services Ltd
Suite 1431, 14/F, Ocean Centre
Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3180 1161
Fax: +852 2111 2771
- For permanent residents of the Hong Kong SAR (holders of the Hong Kong SAR passport) and Macao SAR (holders of the Macao SAR passport) do not need to apply for a VISA for stay up to 14 days. If stay more that will need to have a VISA before the entry to Russia. Please visit this website to check out the requirement to obtain a Russian Visa.
- All Chinese Mainland citizens will need to apply for a Visa before the entry to Russia. Please visit this website to check out the application procedure and download required forms.
For the address of Russian Consulate in Hong Kong and Mainland China, please visit this website.