The show held in Moscow once a year in every September and is the leading international B2B trade fair for home textiles in Russia.
|Exhibition date||14 – 16.10.2020 (Wed to Fri)
|Venue||IEC Crocus Expo
143400, Moscow area., Krasnogorsk,
Trade and exhibition complex, building #2,
|Opening time||Day 1 1000 to 1800 Trade only
Day 2 1000 to 1800 Trade only
Day 3 1000 to 1800 Trade only
||12,000 sqm (2018)|
|No. of exhibitors
||229 from 19 countries (2018)
|No. of visitors||Over 17,000 (2018)|
|Product groups||- Window decorations: curtains, sun-protection systems, accessories
- Furniture fabrics and leather
- Bedroom: bed equipment, fittings, bed linen, blankets, pillows, mattresses
- Bathroom: towels, bath mats and carpets, bath curtains, bathroom accessories
- Kitchen: linen and non-linen table cloth, table decoration
- Wallpapers and wall coverings
- Textile floor coverings
|Visitor profile||Wholesalers, distributors, trading companies, retailers, department stores, large scale retail outlets, importers, designers and interior designers, manufacturers, HoReCa representatives
|Organiser(s)||Messe Frankfurt RUS O.O.O.
For participating details, please get in touch with:
Ms. Kitty Yan
Tel: +852 2238 9986
||Free admission for trade visitors.
Official travel agent
Ms Joyce Chan
Jetour M.I.C.E. Services Ltd
Suite 1431, 14/F, Ocean Centre
Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3180 1161
Fax: +852 2111 2771
- For permanent residents of the Hong Kong SAR (holders of the Hong Kong SAR passport) and Macao SAR (holders of the Macao SAR passport) do not need to apply for a VISA for stay up to 14 days. If stay more that will need to have a VISA before the entry to Russia. Please visit this website to check out the requirement to obtain a Russian Visa.
- All Chinese Mainland citizens will need to apply for a Visa before the entry to Russia. Please visit this website to check out the application procedure and download required forms.
For the address of Russian Consulate in Hong Kong and Mainland China, please visit this website.