“The 2018 Spring Edition successfully connected 232 exhibitors and over 20,000 buyers, and generated solid business outcomes. We are convinced that this year’s show, with around 25% more exhibitors, will continue to be the main occasion to take advantage of the peak sourcing period for home textiles finished products in China,” Ms Wendy Wen, Senior General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd said.
The highlights of the 2019 Spring Edition include:
• Extensive finished products: around 290 domestic and international suppliers will be presenting a wide range of products including bedding & towelling, curtains, table & kitchen linen and more. Some of the participating brands include Bambi Enterprises & Jaspa Herington from Australia, Mistral Home NV from Belgium, Shanghai Shuixing Home Textile, Sunvim Group and Yantai Pacific Home Fashion.
• Domestic regional pavilions: companies from the same region will showcase their specialised products in pavilions. These exhibitors are from Cixi, Gaoyang, Haimen, Huzhou, Pujiang, Tongxiang Zhouquan, Tongzhou and Zhenze, with bedding products, towels, quilts, cotton slippers, silk and silk blended products on offer.
• Brand new T-Mall Home Textile Zone: this leading online shopping platform has invited domestic big names including Luolai, Lovo and Taihuxuezy to present their quality home products.
• Fringe programme: a series of seminars covering topics from market trends, product applications, latest technology, material developments and more will take place. The show will also feature Intangible Cultural Heritage of Home Textiles ad Handicraft Display Area and the Towelling Display Area, offering more insights to participants.
Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Spring Edition 2019 is held concurrently with four other textile events: Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Spring Edition, Yarn Expo Spring, CHIC and PH Value. Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Spring Edition is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT;
and the China Home Textile Association (CHTA).
To find out more about this fair, please visit: www.intertextilehome.com.
For more information about Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: http://texpertise-network.messefrankfurt.com.
Further press information & picture material
Follow Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles on social media
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €715* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
*preliminary figures 2018
- ITSHS19-OPR-eng (pdf, 178 KB)