The debut of the Fancy Yarn Vision display area (booth no. A02) supports the growing demand for fancy yarn. With irregularities introduced during spinning, fancy yarn products add value in the form of colour, texture and function, making it suitable for creating stand-out fashion and other finished textile products. The display area will offer exhibitors a platform to display their latest collections to a wider audience, while interested buyers can then streamline their sourcing trip by heading directly to individual booths.
The increase in fancy yarn exhibitors further reflects the fair’s commitment to meeting a variety of sourcing needs. At Yarn Expo Spring 2019, Mr Hailong Wang, Product Manager of Shengquan Group (China) commented, “Yarn Expo is one of the exhibitions I visit every year. This time I am mainly looking for fancy and specialty yarns, so I am glad to see a significant increase in the number of suppliers in this field this year. Yarn Expo always firmly grasps market trends.”
Major domestic suppliers will join Fancy Yarn Zone at this edition, with highlights including:
• Jin Dun Group – booth no. E16
• Qingdao Xinwei Textile Development – booth no. J56
• Zhejiang Lida Modern Textile – booth no. J85
Meanwhile, fancy yarn suppliers from overseas countries and regions include:
• Abtex International (Pakistan) – booth no. G44
• Grupo Kaybee (Singapore) – booth no. A45
• PT Elegant Textile Industry (Indonesia) – booth no. F56
• RSWM (India) – booth no. E30
• Tung Ho Textile (Taiwan) – booth no. E44
• Else Bornewa Recycled Yarn (Turkey) – booth no. F44
Yarn Expo opens the door for innovation
Innovative yarns are a key way for industry players to spin and weave their way into the market for high performance. Sourcing options for innovative fancy yarn are now better than ever, due to increased growth in fancy yarn trade between Europe and Asia, which has opened up a vast new market that encourages competitive innovation. As Asia’s leading yarn and fibre trading platform, Yarn Expo has become a key event for exhibitors to reveal their latest technology. More functional innovation can be found from highlighted Korean exhibitors:
• HJ Lite (booth no. E54) will return with coloured reflective yarns, made with retro-reflective lenses. The high-visibility yarns are ideal for activewear with increased safety, as well as fashion applications.
• Jayeon (booth no. F46) will exhibit ecoVA, a functional and sustainable yarn made with volcanic ash. This can provide warming functions, anti-bacterial and deodorising effects, beneficial far-infrared emissions and can even make skin feel smoother.
• Micro Science Tech (booth no. F47) will showcase BioCleanAct™, an anti-microbial polymer fibre made with plant extracts from Paeonia root bark, suitable for fabrics, sanitary items and packaging.
Yarn Expo is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd and the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT. Yarn Expo Autumn 2019 will be held in hall 8.2 at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai), concurrently with the 25th Autumn Edition of Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics, as well as CHIC and PH Value. For more details on the upcoming fair, please visit: https://yarn-expo-autumn.hk.messefrankfurt.com.
To find out more about all Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: http://texpertise-network.messefrankfurt.com.
Notes to editors:
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: http://texpertise-network.messefrankfurt.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500 employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €718 million. We have close ties with our industry sectors and serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of the Group’s key USPs is its closely knit global sales network, which extends throughout the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com