The Messe Frankfurt Graduate Trainee Programme is a young talent development programme providing opportunities to expand your capabilities and drive your career development in our company.
It's time to take opportunities!
Through a carefully structured job rotation during a 24-month period, you will receive professional training that nurtures workplace competencies in the exhibition world as touchpoints with various stakeholders will create a coherent body of on-the-job learning.
If you are a young talent who possesses a passion for the exhibition industry, as global interface between supply and demand, we are looking forward to seeing you in person.
- Working on three exhibition projects separately during job rotations, involving in, but not limited to, developing customer relationships, implementing marketing plans, fulfilling show operations and consolidating information into databases;
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with relevant stakeholders, such as venue operators, service vendors, sales partners, and associations, to name a few;
- Participating in onsite-support of our exhibitions, and visiting other professional shows;
- Learning about the exhibition business environment, and mastering the process of how to organise an exhibition; and,
- Developing skills on communication, negotiation and the ability to exert a positive influence.
- Bachelor degree or postgraduate from a leading university;
- Fresh graduates or young talents with up to 2 years of work experiences;
- Ability to learn and develop skills quickly with high levels of self-motivation;
- A critical thinker and problem solver;
- Able to manage relationships and appreciate a multicultural working environment;
- Mature personality, willing to work under pressure and meet challenges;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin; and,
- Willing to travel and rotate across different divisions of the company.
- Twenty-four months – Start your 24-month journey at a leading global player in the trade fair sector;
- Individual mentors – Receive individual guidance and support from your expert mentors, fused into a coherent body of learning and practice;
- Multi-learning modules - Knowledge-based learning, exchange-based dialogues, relationship-based activities, and the opportunity to explore Messe Frankfurt’s headquarters in Germany;
- 3 Job rotations – Obtain profound experiences in three different project teams in an 8-month rotation each, working closely with your mentor and management; and
- Permanent role – Receive a permanent employment contract with new job title at the end of the Graduate Trainee Programme.
- Period of the Programme – 24 months, from June 2024 to June 2026;
- Job rotation 1 – Begin your initial rotation with an exhibition project team straight after the orientation and engagement activities to kick start your professional development with Messe Frankfurt;
- Job rotation 2 - After eight months, you will move to another exhibition project team to continue exploring different positions;
- Job rotation 3 - For the last eight months, you will transfer to a final project team;
- Training sessions and activities – At the beginning of the Programme, you will join a series of engagement activities to help you understand the company and prepare you for the exciting journey ahead. During this period, you will participate in four classroom and exchange sessions to build up your knowledge and pursue sustainable learning;
- Overseas activities – At the beginning of 2026, you will have the opportunity to visit Frankfurt, Germany to explore Messe Frankfurt’s headquarters and visit its world-famous exhibition grounds.
How to apply
Step 2: If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited to our office for an assessment and interview;
Step 3: If you are qualified, you will receive job offer any time before the end of April 2024 (early May at latest);
Step 4: Please make sure you are ready to report for duty in June 2024.Apply Now!