With its unique concept, SPS covers the entire spectrum of smart and digital automation – from simple sensors to intelligent solutions, from what is feasible today to the vision of a fully digitalized industrial world.
|Exhibition date||14 – 16.11.2023 (Tue to Thu)|
|Opening time||Day 1 0900 to 1800 Trade only
Day 2 0900 to 1800 Trade only
Day 3 0900 to 1800 Trade only
|No. of exhibitors||1,631 exhibitors – 1,087 exhibitors (66.6%) from Germany and 544 exhibitors
(33.4%) from other countries
|No. of visitors||65,700 visitors – 47,546 visitors (72.4%) from Germany and 18,154 visitors (27.6%) from other countries|
|Product groups||1. Drive systems and components
2. Mechanical infrastructure
3. Sensor technology
4. Control technology
6. Software & IT in manufacturing
7. Interface technology and power supplies
8. Low voltage-switching devices
9. Human-machine-interface devices
10. Industrial communication
11. Training and consulting
12. Functional groups
|Organiser(s)||Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH
Please contact us for the fair:
Ms Anna Lee
Tel: +852 2238 9920
Admission tickets will be available in our Hong Kong office soon, details will be updated once it is available.
Official travel agent
Ms Claudia Wong
Nan Hwa (Express) Travel Service Ltd.
5/F, North Blk, Skyway House
3 Sham Mong Road
Tai Kok Tsui
Tel: +852 2126 5930
- Hong Kong SAR passport-, BN(O) Passport- and Macao SAR passport-holders are not required for a visa to enter Germany, please visit this website for details.
- China passport-holders need to apply for a visa from the embassy or general consulate of Germany, please contact the following consulate for details.
- Exhibitors and visitors of Frankfurt fairs can apply for visa invitation letters through this website.