The show is the largest and leading security show in Middle East. It is recognized and greatly supported by numerous organizations and associations in Middle East. The show showcase the latest products and trends, the 4 vertical sections: Commercial security & IT security, Homeland security & Policing, Fire & Rescue and Safety & Health provide an all-round meeting place for professional buyers in the region.
|Exhibition date||24 – 26.01.2021 (Sun to Tue)
|Venue||Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre
Sheikh Zayed Road,
Dubai Central Business District, Dubai
|Opening time||Day 1 1000 to 1900 Trade only
Day 2 1000 to 1900 Trade only
Day 3 1000 to 1900 Trade only
||60,000 sqm (2019)
|No. of exhibitors
||1,212 from 54 countries (2019)
|No. of visitors
||35,889 from 126 countries (2019)|
|Product groups||- Commercial Security & IT Security - Access control, alarms, CCTV, identification systems, monitors, hardware and software for data and system security
- Homeland Security & Policing – Police equipment, fencing and barriers, uniforms, biometrics, radar equipment
- Fire & Rescue – Fire protection, fire safety equipment & service, rescue vehicles
- Safety & Health - Personal Protection equipment, safety at work
||Importers, Exporters, Wholesalers, Retailers, Manufacturer
|Organiser(s)||Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH
||Dubai Polic General H.Q.
British Transport Police
The Association of Police and Public Security Suppliers
British Security Industry Associatior
Fire Industry Association Export Council
||Trade Visitors only. Admission free upon registration
Please click here for visitor registeration.
Official travel agent
Ms Joyce Chan
Jetour M.I.C.E. Services Ltd
Suite 1431, 14/F, Ocean Centre
Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3180 1161
Fax: +852 2111 2771
- Hong Kong SAR passport holders will be granted a free of charge for One Entry Visit visa on arrival in the U.A.E. Please visit this website for Visa-free Access for HKSAR Passports.
- BN(O) passport-, Macao SAR passport- and China passport-holders need to apply for a visa prior to arrival through a sponsor (such as hotels / tourist companies).
- For any queries, please contact the listed embassy or consulate below for more information:
Please visit this website for more information on visa to U.A.E.
Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Residence Compound-Villa LA10-04,
No. 22 Dongfang Dong Road, Chaoyang District,
Beijing 100600, China
Tel: +86 10 653 27650
Fax: +86 10 653 27652