Light+Building is the leading international trade fair for lighting, design and intelligent building servcies technology. While the recent growing market for safety and security technology in both commercial and private sectors, Intersec Building is thus incorporated into the event to enhance business connection and technology exchange between the security and building industry.
|Exhibition date||13 – 18.3.2022 (Sun to Fri)
|Venue||Frankfurt Fair & Exhibition Centre
60327 Frankfurt am Main
|Opening time||Day 1 0900 to 1800 Trade only
Day 2 0900 to 1800 Trade only
Day 3 0900 to 1800 Trade only
Day 4 0900 to 1800 Trade only
Day 5 0900 to 1800 Trade only
Day 6 0900 to 1700 Trade only
|No. of exhibitors
||2714 from 55 countries
|No. of visitors
||More than 220,000 from 177 countries
|Product groups||- Dectection/alarm systems
- Video systems
- Electro-acoustic plant
- Access-control systems/biometrics
- Paging systems
- Smoke/heat extraction system
- Preventive fire protection
|Organiser(s)||Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH
Visitor Admission Ticket Order Form
HKD 340 for Season Ticket
** Free local transportation throughout the RMV local public transport network is included during the fair period. For details, please visit RMV website: www.rmv.de.
|Ticketing||You can now buy the admission ticket at our Hong Kong office in advance, please fill in the order form and return it to us by fax at 2519 6800 or by email to Ms Beryl Li.
Official travel agent
Ms Joyce Chan
Jetour M.I.C.E. Services Ltd
Suite 1431, 14/F, Ocean Centre
Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3180 1161
Fax: +852 2111 2771
- Hong Kong SAR passport-, BN(O) Passport- and Macao SAR passport-holders are not required for a visa to enter Germany, please visit this website for details.
- China passport-holders need to apply for a visa from the embassy or general consulate of Germany, please contact the following consulate for details.
- Exhibitors and visitors of Frankfurt fairs can apply for visa invitation letters through this website.