Cleanzone is the international and interdisciplinary meeting place for the cleanroom industry.
|Exhibition Date||24 – 25.11.2021 (Wed to Thu)
|Venue||Frankfurt Fair & Exhibition Centre
60327 Frankfurt am Main
|Opening Time||Day 1 0900 to 1700 Trade only
Day 2 0900 to 1600 Trade only
|No. of exhibitors||76 (2019)
|No. of visitors
||1,300 from 42 countries (2019)|
|Product groups||- Cleanroom planning
- Cleanroom construction and operation / building components
- Measuring systems
- Consumables and clothing
- Professional development / research & development- Documentation
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Optics and laser technology
- Microelectronics / System Technology
- Precision Engineering
- Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Surface Technology
- Plastics Technology
Life Science- Pharma
- Packaging solution
|Organiser(s)||Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH
Please contact us for participating details:
Ms Rebecca Cheng
Tel: +852 2238 9934
|Admission price||Details will be updated once it is available.
Official travel agent
Ms Joyce Chan
Jetour M.I.C.E. Services Ltd
Suite 1431, 14/F, Ocean Centre
Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3180 1161
Fax: +852 2111 2771
- Hong Kong SAR passport-, BN(O) Passport- and Macao SAR passport-holders are not required for a visa to enter Germany, please visit this website for details.
- China passport-holders need to apply for a visa from the embassy or general consulate of Germany, please contact the following consulate for details.
- Exhibitors and visitors of Frankfurt fairs can apply for visa invitation letters through this website.