The show is well-known as an international trade fair for cutting edge interior trends and design collections. It is the most inspiring fair you have ever experienced in Asia!
|Exhibition date||1 – 3.6.2022 (Wed to Fri)|
|Venue||Aomi Exhibition Halls, Tokyo International Exhibition Centre (Tokyo Big Sight)
3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku
|Opening time||Day 1 1000 to 1800 Trade only
Day 2 1000 to 1800 Trade only
Day 3 1000 to 1630 Trade only
|No. of exhibitors
|No. of visitors||21,597 (2019)|
|Product groups||- Table, Kitchen & Houseware Products
- Glassware, Ceramics, Cutlery, Kitchen Tools and Machines, Household Items
and Tools and others
- Gift Items: Arts and Crafts, Florist Requisites, Room Fragrance, Candles, Stationary, Seasonal Gift, and Paper Goods and others
- Fashion Accessory: Bag, Shoes, Accessory, Jewelry, Watch, Scarf, Gloves, T-shirts and others
- Interior Products: Furniture, Lightings, Frames, Mirror, Interior Electric Devices, Interior Plants and others
- Baby & Kids: Toys, Stroller, Clothing, Shoes, Bedding, Maternity Goods and others
- Home Textiles: Table and Kitchen Linens, Bathroom Textiles, Sleep System, Furnishing Fabric and others, Curtains, Sun Blind, Floor Covering, Wall Paper, and others
- Furniture Fabric, Furniture Leather and others
- Design & Style: Home Fashion Collection, Design Products
- Products and Designs for Contract Business and Consulting
- Product Design (prototypes, design pattern)
|Visitor profile||Home fashion and interior shops, department stores, large scale retail outlets,
mail order houses, trading companies, importers, wholesalers, interior designers,
interior planners, housing manufacturers, architects, developers and constructors,
hotels and restaurants
|Organiser(s)||Messe Frankfurt Japan Ltd.
Interested parties should submit their company profile, product catagoue and booth photos in previous exhibition to Ms. Kitty Yan for screening. The contact details can be found in the bottom of this page.
|Admission price||Trade Visitors ONLY
Admission ticket: JPY 2,000
Free of charge for online pre-registration
Official travel agent
Ms Helen Lam
Jetour M.I.C.E. Services Ltd
Room 1006A, 10/F, Lippo Sun Plaza
28 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3180 1158
Fax: +852 2111 2771
- Hong Kong SAR passport-, BN(O) Passport- and Macao SAR passport-holders are not required for a visa to enter Japan, if they are staying for 90 days or less exclude engaging in any activity involving the management of business or remuneration. Please visit this website for Visa-free Access for HKSAR Passports.
- China passport-holders need to apply for a visa from the embassy or general consulate of Japan, please contact the following embassy or consulate.