The show assembles design, product development, automation technology, to textile machinery and knitting technology. It also include from product processing and finishing to air-conditioning, disposal and energy recycling. It will definitely become a must-attend show for textile industry players in North America.
|Exhibition date||17 – 19.05.2022 (Tue to Thu)
|Venue||Georgia World Congress Centre
|No. of exhibitors
||250 (575 in total with Techtextil North America 2018 co-location)
|No. of visitors
||3,500 (8,000 in total with Techtextil North America 2018 co-location)
|Product groups||- Design, product development, automation technology
- Production preparation and organisation
- Cutting room and automation technology
- Fusing, setting and manufacturing preparation
- Textile machinery
- Textile finishing
- Knitting technology
- Embroidery technology
- Stitching, joining and fastening
- Product processing and finishing
- Energy, air-conditioning, disposal, recycling
- Quality control- Research, development and trainin
||Garment industry, Services industry, Retail trade, Crafts industry, Textile processing industry, Processors of flexible materials, Science and education
|Organiser(s)||Messe Frankfurt, Inc.
Please contact us for participating details:
Ms Kitty Yan
Tel: +852 2238 9986
||Trade visitors only.
Official travel agent
Ms Joyce Chan
Jetour M.I.C.E. Services Ltd
Suite 1431, 14/F, Ocean Centre
Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3180 1161
Fax: +852 2111 2771
- All Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland citizens are required to apply for a US Visa before their entry to the United States. For Hong Kong and Macau citizens, please visit this website for more details.
- For Mainland China citizens, please visit this website for the US Consulates in your region for US Visa application.