The show had her first edition taken place in July 2006 in Penn Plaza Pavilion in Manhattan and in the next year, the show moved to Javitis Centre until now and gradually became a must-attend show for North American’s designers, importers and garment manufacturers for fabric sourcing and inspiration.
|Exhibition date||18 – 20.7.2023 (Tue to Thu)|
655 West 34th Street.
New York City, NY
|Opening time||Day 1 1000 to 1800 Trade only
Day 2 1000 to 1800 Trade only
Day 3 1000 to 1600 Trade only
|No. of exhibitors
||837 from 19 countries (in total with co-located events) (2019)|
|No. of visitors
||Around 6,400 (in total with co-located events) (2019)|
|Product groups||Cotton, Denim, Embroidery, Fibers, Functional Fabrics, Knitted Fabrics, Lace, Linen, Silks, Silky Aspects, Wool, Findings/Trims|
|Visitor profile||Manufacturers, Trading Companies, Wholesalers, Retailers, Agents, Designers, Buying Offices|
|Organiser(s)||Messe Frankfurt, Inc.|
For further information, please get in touch with
Ms. Kitty Yan
Tel: +852 2238 9986
- How Popup Sourcing Area work (mp4, 110 MB)
- Popup Sourcing Area FAQ (pdf, 8 MB)
- Zeitgeist Magazine July 2022 edition (pdf, 38 MB)
|Ticketing||Trade visitors free of charge|
- Hotels near to the fairground (pdf, 12 KB)
Official travel agent
Ms Claudia Wong
Nan Hwa (Express) Travel Service Ltd.
5/F, North Blk, Skyway House
3 Sham Mong Road
Tai Kok Tsui
Tel: +852 2126 5930
- All Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland citizens are required to apply for a US Visa before their entry to the United States. For Hong Kong and Macau citizens, please visit this website for more details.
- For Mainland China citizens, please visit this website for the US Consulates in your region for US Visa application.